Thursday, December 3, 2009

Silver Christmas Tablescape



Silver is continued on our dining room table. I placed the tablescape on a large silver tray my Mom gave me many years ago. We not only use this table for dining, we play games there and use it as a desk at times so the tray makes it easy to move.




This is a closer look at the silver basket I purchased at an antique store. The handle is so ornate and I love the pedestal base. You may not be able to see the pheasant salt and pepper shakers very good but I like them because the fabric on the pillows at each seat has a pheasant in the print. My friend, Beverly, helped me make the pillows and she also made the drapes and roman shades in the background. Visit her at mysewsweetstudio.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. So elegant! And Beverly. My goodness what a talented friend. Is there anything she can't sew? Great collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your silver display. I have been loving silver lately and am considering a collection. I think that means shopping in our future. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.