Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Day Flowers

I have been on two mini trips in California since my last post and would have still been at the beach today but my 10 year grandson, CJ, was playing baseball last night and slide into third base and had to have his leg stitched up.  I had to come home to check on him.  He and I were watching Biggest loser this morning.  Their inspiring show made me motivated to start walking again.  I took a two mile jaunt around my neighborhood and since I didn't get to post my May Day Flowers on the 1st, I decided it was still May so I wanted to show you some beautiful landscapes around my area. 








Let us rejoice and be glad and give God glory.  NIV Rev. 19:7

Have a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful flower gardens. I can't believe how colorful and full they are. It's so pretty to drive up and see the beauty God surrounds us with. So sorry to hear about CJ's leg. Hope it heals soon. (Brent just "blew out" his knee wrestling. Might need surgery. What our kids go through!)
    Thanks for sharing the beautiful gardens.
    Hugs,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.