Thursday, June 24, 2010

Welcome Bloggerette Sorority Sisters

The rush was on today and I am officially a "Bloggerette Sorority Sister".  I have met the requirements for the initiation. It was to take the following photo of these lovely  ladies from Karen at  Some Days are Diamonds and make something with it.






I embellished the photo with scraps of Victorian-like trims and 
framed it in an antique stained ornate frame.


The photo is the focal point of this Victorian inspired vignette.
A vintage lace tablecloth is the base for the pair of  Victorian boots with a millinery flower
and ostrich feather nestled in their tops.
Crocheted gloves and vintage millinery flower accent the front of photo.
The backdrop is a vintage "Mr John" hatbox and 
lovely Victorian Hat.


One other requirement was to take my picture with the project I made. Only for a party would I wear that hat or maybe for tea.  I'm having fun joining you from sunny California.


If you would like to become a "Bloggerette Sorority Sister"
click on their button on my sidebar or
click here to visit Karen at Some Days Are Diamonds and
connect with many other creative blogs that are now in the Sorority.

This blogging experience is so FUN.  Come along and enjoy it too.

Have fun blogging!