Monday, June 7, 2010

My Second Home

I feel like I have a second home....no not on beach front property but on baseball diamond property.

I would like you to meet my star players.


My baseball star and grandson, Eli, when playing pitcher, caught the ball and threw to 1st base to get the out.


My baseball star and grandson, Davis, batting  and ready to give that ball a ride.


My baseball star and grandson, C J, sliding into 3rd base and was safe.  One of his slides caused him a trip to emergency and required some stitches but that won't stop him.  He says a scar just shows he's tough.

I don't know of a better second home.  The view is great... there is always entertainment...the lawns are always manicured....the furniture is moved on a regular basis.....the kitchen has a maid that does your shopping and provides your food....there is even someone that takes the trash out....  I feel very blessed.

If you have a second home, I would love to hear about it.
I will also be sharing soon "How baseball can be included in your decorating".







4 comments:

  1. love it! you are too funny! and the boys...they are super stars out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah memories. Remember those mornings with a mug hot coffee and a folding chair...in a row of equally enthralled parents. For us it was soccer (and basketball and track). Few years before my kids will be ready to cough up some grandkids so I can do it all again! How much fun! Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail: How blessed you must feel about your "three stars." I know you are so very proud of them. They have grown so fast and are such wonderful boys. I can't think of a better second home than for us grandmas to be with our grandchildren. I think they are the best blessing of all. We treasure every moment, don't we! A baseball field is a great second home! (every "at bat" is like a homerun to us grandmas!)
    Hugs,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this home as well!! And I especially love the boys that we watch....they make us so proud and they love having all of the family there. It means so much that you make it to ALL the games even as crazy as the schedule can get somtimes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.