Sunday, August 22, 2010

Brooke's House Part 2

I decided to make two posts on my niece's house tour since there was so much to see. 
So, here is the rest of the house tour.


This is a picture of  Brooke's daughters (my great nieces) about 10 years ago.



Daughter 1's Bohemian Bedroom and Bath










Daughter 2's Garden Bedroom


I have to mention that daughter 2 became an artist at a young age and painted the giraffe.



Daughter 3's Bedroom with Painted Word Walls and Ceiling




Daughters 2 and 3 Bathroom




I love that the lights aren't matchy- matchy but compliment.






On this wall she framed fabric.


Master Bedroom


Brooke just did a makeover in this room.  
The  wallcovering and a soft gray paint compliment the stone fireplace. 
Beverly at My Sew Sweet Studio made the bedskirt and drapes.








Master Bath



Privacy area for shower.


All the rooms open up to a vast backyard.


Conversation area with fireplace.


Outdoor Kitchen


Jacuzzi and play area.  The grass area is actually larger than it appears
and has been used for weddings and many get-to-gathers.





I hope you enjoyed the house tour.
If you would like to go back to visit the previous posts relating to this post
click on  Brooke's House Part 1
My Sister's Birthday at Brooke's House



"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

5 comments:

  1. Hello Gail. I'm so glad to find your blog. Enjoyed the wonderful home tour, especially the whimsy of the girls' rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home. Brooke has such a creative flair and it certainly shows in her lovely home. I just love the picture of the three girls. The daughter's bedrooms look wonderful and unique. I especially love the master with all the gray. I'm painting a dresser gray and I hope it turns out okay. The backyard is just beautiful. They have done an outstanding job decorating their home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love their home! It makes me long for a single story again - so open and airy! Love the yard - I need to go back and look at it all again . . . but looking at posts like these make me antsy to DO SOMETHING IN MY HOUSE!
    LOL! Thanks for sharing! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is truly a gorgeous home! I love the photos and all the decor is wonderful!!! I'm so intrigued by your header with the violin, and the vintage book called "First Violin"!!! I play the violin (for almost 40 years!), so those things really popped out when I saw them! The photo of your nieces is so sweet...so gentle and charming!!! I'd have to have had it made into a huge print and framed it for my home!!! Thanks so much for your beautiful blog! I'm following you now!!!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely home -- thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.