Saturday, August 7, 2010

Where the Rooster Roosts

Last week before I was to leave on a beach getaway, I discovered that there was going to be a Rooster Blog Party.  I don't have many roosters but I do have one colorful rooster that you may find roosting at different places in my coop.  I would love to introduce you to him.


My colorful Rooster seems to like the top of my kitchen cabinets among the fruits and veggies.


Sometimes he decides to roost on the kitchen counter. 
The fabric that he is roosting on makes him think he is on vacation in the Countryside of France.




I've had this fabric in my stash for awhile so I'm not sure where I purchased it.




Also, he likes to roost on the dining room table, only as a tablescape.



He is among friends with these colorful rooster plates. 



The place setting is layered with  a red charger and yellow dinner plate to accent the square rooster plate.



He is among more friends in the coop with this chicken fabric I purchased at a local fabric store called Strawberry Patches.  The fabric does come in other colors so click Strawberry Patches and check out other chicken fabrics.  I will show you some of the other printed roosters on this fabric.









I might add that Suzanne owner of Strawberry Patches has a blog with great tutorials.  If you would like to check them out, click Notes from the Patch blog.


I am joining Barb at Bella Vista for the Annual Rooster Blog Party if you would like to join in the fun.

On Thursday, I will be posting with  Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday Blog Party so here are some more views of the tablescape.  











If you would like to read a story about "The Rooster that Wouldn't Crow" click here.


Thanks for stopping by for a visit.