Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer is Winding Down

Our family has been on many great vacations this summer. 
It is so much fun to spend time together. 


 My daughter just posted on her blog, My Fleet of Fords, our last summer trip together to Southern California which was at Capistrano Beach and Legoland.  I would love to share it with you.  Just click here.



 I guess it is okay for my grandson,Captain Eli, to be eating marshmallows while sailing.



My grandson, Captain C J, giving orders to set the sails.



 My great, great, nephew, Captain Tyler, whose Nana and Papa own the boat.





Playing with sand crab at the Tide Pools.


Fun to get buried in the sand.



Before you are in Legoland, even some of  the pedestrians turn in to Legos.



Even the figures on the sign at the Aquarium are made with Legos.





All characters are made of Legos.



Lego Las Vegas

 Lego New York City


 I saw the boys saluting the Lego White House.
I have to admit I got a little choked up.



I just had to show Eli when we went to El Torito for dinner.
Kids bring so much joy.



Hope you are having a fun Summer too!

2 comments:

  1. Great family photographs, those boys are just, oh so cute!! Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great Sunday!

    Nancy
    Nancy's Notes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mother-daughter-grandkids trip. So, so fun. The boys are getting so big. They are so cute and growing up so fast. Get in all the trips you can with them! I know they had a great time, too.
    Hugs,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.