Saturday, February 27, 2010

CJ's Birthday Cake Recipe

Sorry I missed Foodie Friday.  I guess because I was so busy getting CJ's birthday cake served and the candles lit, I didn't get any pictures of his cake.  We did take a video to capture the moment. 
The recipe is Cookies 'n Creme Brownies.  He loves chocolate and his favorite ice cream is cookies n cream so when I saw this recipe, I knew he would love it.  I used the Spring Oreos because the yellow gave a punch of color along with the birthday candles.  If you want to try a recipe that is yummy and fast check out the recipe at   http://www.bettycrocker.com

1 comment:

  1. I just printed off that recipe. I have a few chocolate lovers in my family that would love that as their birthday cake. Thanks for sharing and I'm sure your CJ was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.