Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rock-a-billy Girl Has Some New Bling

My friend, Sandra, sent me a photo and said she made a new necklace for my Rock-a-billy Girl in my guest bedroom.  When I received it, I loved it.  It is perfect for the dress form but I want to wear it too.  I would like to show it to you  and tell you how using vintage jewelry can also be used as decor for your home.




Sandra is very creative and has been making jewelry for some time.  
She loves to use vintage pieces in her creations.  



This creation has vintage buttons and she knows I love rhinestones 
so this was the perfect combination for me.


I  wanted you to get a closer look.

 

If you would like to check out a previous post about this Rock-a-Billy outfit click here.



This is what the necklace would look like paired with my vintage black sheer blouse.




The necklace button compliments the buttons on the blouse.  The blouse actually buttons up the back.





This vignette is in my guest bath and I accessorized the blouse with these vintage black sheer elbow-length gloves.



Included is this antique black and gold beaded purse.


The blouse hangs on a vintage gold satin hanger with  a black and tan toile bird birched on top.



This vignette sits close by.  The vintage bottle is dressed up in black lace and rhinestones with a black plume spilling out of the top.  As a side note, this vignette sits on an antique English lace inlaid vanity tray.

I want to say a big "THANK YOU" to my creative friend, Sandra, who has blessed my life.

I am sharing with "Show and Tell Friday" with Cindy @ My Romantic Home or click button on the sidebar.

I, also, linking to Southern in my Heart Inspiration Friday blog party.

I, also, am linking to Vintage Black Friday  at The French Cupboard.

1, also, am linking to Common Ground Vintage Inspiration Friday.