Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Cloche Party

I noticed that A Stroll Thru Life blog was having a "Fall Cloche Party".  I didn't want to be left out of the party so I decided to show off some of my Fall decorations using cloches.

One of my favorite Fall purchases this year is this "Trick or Treat" box cloche.  I filled it with black and orange foil balls and placed a white pumpkin with black and orange dots.

This black cloche has enclosed a battery operated candle with furry spiders and their web.

These two cloches are on a tablescape on my dining table.
If you would like to see the entire tablescape, click here.

This cloche is sitting on a roll of vintage "Kiddie Park 1958 Hampton Village" tickets.
The Halloween bear is holding on to his "Trick or Treat" tickets and pumpkin.


The vignette is sitting on a vintage black cigar box.

A black iron dress form is used to display a Fall Tea vignette.

Toile cream and black tea set with a Parisian card.

I added the small white pumpkin to make this large cloche have a touch of Fall.

If you would like to see more Fall decorating check out my previous post.

 Join the "Fall Cloche Party" with A Stroll Thru Life just click here.


Have a Fall Inspired Weekend!

Please leave a comment and become a follower so I can visit with you.


8 comments:

  1. Oh all of your cloches and displays are fabulous. You have such elegance combined with whimsey. Love it. Beautiful cloches and your pedestals are fabulous. I love the wire one too. You have arranged them in gorgeous vignettes. Thanks so much for linking to the party. So much fun and yours are so creative. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress form.... oh wow. Love it! LLOOVVEE it!
    The tickets are so cute and the birds nest cloche is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see some Halloween decor cloches! I really like your idea of putting a battery operated candle under the cloche. The Trick or Treat tickets are fantastic. The dress form decorated inside is a unique and interesting idea!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great, I'm lovin' your polka dot pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cloche arrangements are wonderful....the first one is really great. I love all your tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the white arrangement under the cloche. That would be my Halloween! Ciao Rita mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cloche vignettes. And I just love the last one! Anything with birds gets my vote, but with all the little touches you've included, it's even more perfect.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.