Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Cloche Party

I noticed that A Stroll Thru Life blog was having a "Fall Cloche Party".  I didn't want to be left out of the party so I decided to show off some of my Fall decorations using cloches.

One of my favorite Fall purchases this year is this "Trick or Treat" box cloche.  I filled it with black and orange foil balls and placed a white pumpkin with black and orange dots.

This black cloche has enclosed a battery operated candle with furry spiders and their web.

These two cloches are on a tablescape on my dining table.
If you would like to see the entire tablescape, click here.

This cloche is sitting on a roll of vintage "Kiddie Park 1958 Hampton Village" tickets.
The Halloween bear is holding on to his "Trick or Treat" tickets and pumpkin.


The vignette is sitting on a vintage black cigar box.

A black iron dress form is used to display a Fall Tea vignette.

Toile cream and black tea set with a Parisian card.

I added the small white pumpkin to make this large cloche have a touch of Fall.

If you would like to see more Fall decorating check out my previous post.

 Join the "Fall Cloche Party" with A Stroll Thru Life just click here.


Have a Fall Inspired Weekend!

Please leave a comment and become a follower so I can visit with you.