Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Enter If You Dare

A few posts ago, I showed you a pile of treasures that I had found while traveling this summer.  Since today's temperatures were down in the low 80's, I was getting a sense of Autumn. I just had to include some pictures I just took of the sky at my home in Bakersfield, California.




But, only enter the rest of this post if you dare........





Hopefully you will be in for a Treat....






If you look closely several  friends have arrived.  

I will introduce you to them.
Crystal spider napkin ring
Orange glitter napkin spider ring.
.
Black crystal spider napkin ring.

Black cat.


Black furry spider after the Halloween Oreo cookies.


Black iron spider votive holders.


Spiders dropping from the chandelier.

My vintage dress form as the "Headless Waitress"  serving the table.



Skeletons invited.




Cloche of spiders spinning their web.


Spider square plate.




Web napkins, Skeleton placemats from HomeGoods last year.
Black square with orange dot dessert plates, Spider square plates, and orange-black dotted pumpkin from HomeGoods this year.
Black plates, Jack o' Lantern plates, orange cups from Fiesta Outlet in West Virginia.
Spider napkin rings Tahoe Holiday Shop this year.
Furry spiders, Nell Hill's in Atchinson Kansas last year.


I will be posting soon some other vignettes that evolved from that pile of treasures in previous post..
If you want to be in for more treats, I'm joining the following parties.


Between Naps on the Porch click here



Suzanne with Colorado Lady click here here.


Color Outside the Lines here.



Fall Open House Show  at Hooked on Houses
or click on button on sidebar