Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Enter If You Dare

A few posts ago, I showed you a pile of treasures that I had found while traveling this summer.  Since today's temperatures were down in the low 80's, I was getting a sense of Autumn. I just had to include some pictures I just took of the sky at my home in Bakersfield, California.




But, only enter the rest of this post if you dare........





Hopefully you will be in for a Treat....






If you look closely several  friends have arrived.  

I will introduce you to them.
Crystal spider napkin ring
Orange glitter napkin spider ring.
.
Black crystal spider napkin ring.

Black cat.


Black furry spider after the Halloween Oreo cookies.


Black iron spider votive holders.


Spiders dropping from the chandelier.

My vintage dress form as the "Headless Waitress"  serving the table.



Skeletons invited.




Cloche of spiders spinning their web.


Spider square plate.




Web napkins, Skeleton placemats from HomeGoods last year.
Black square with orange dot dessert plates, Spider square plates, and orange-black dotted pumpkin from HomeGoods this year.
Black plates, Jack o' Lantern plates, orange cups from Fiesta Outlet in West Virginia.
Spider napkin rings Tahoe Holiday Shop this year.
Furry spiders, Nell Hill's in Atchinson Kansas last year.


I will be posting soon some other vignettes that evolved from that pile of treasures in previous post..
If you want to be in for more treats, I'm joining the following parties.


Between Naps on the Porch click here



Suzanne with Colorado Lady click here here.


Color Outside the Lines here.



Fall Open House Show  at Hooked on Houses
or click on button on sidebar

24 comments:

  1. Awesome table......Im right after you in the party. Loving your theme and the black pumpkin,so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great collection of festive Halloween decorations! I think my favorite things are the napkin rings. Of course, the spiders from the chandelier is pretty good stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween is great the black crystal spider is my favorite, fun pics! I bought a black taper candle this weekend-so I'm getting there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this table! Halloween is my favorite 'holiday'! The napkin rings are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is such a fun table. I am sooo ready to start posting on Halloween. I love everything you did. The light is great, the goblets are to die for, the spiders and webs are incredible. I just saw some great rings like your napkin ring holders.

    Oh, this was just fun. I love Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cutie pre-Halloween TS… love the colour combo.
    It's amazing that Fall is right in the corner & Halloween is soon knocking our doors.

    TY for inspiring me,
    Greetings from Stockholm
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I can't wait to do my first Halloween table, and you have given me tons of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really adorable Halloween tablescape! Cute and spooky!

    Well done! Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many amazing finds! I wish I were there to study and appreciate them in person! Great photography, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Halloween table! What a good idea to use your dress form! Loved the napkin rings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Looks like a fun party :)

    Hope you have a wonderful ViNtAgE tHiNgIe ThUrSdAy!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of your cool Halloweeen decorations!
    Ahhh, Fall is in the air!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This table was certainly a fun Halloween treat! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such fun...i'll bet that you're the most popular house on the block in October! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Halloween tables are so much fun! I loved looking at each and every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, your decor is so cute but now I'm scared! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that you've got the halloween out-me too!@

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Halloween Table! I especially love the white pumpkin and the glittery spider napkin rings! It is my favorite holiday to decorate for and your table is terrific - fun and not too spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was so thrilled to see the wonderful Hallooooween Table. YEAH! I do love Halloween! You have done a terrific job of introducing us to all the scaaary and cute creatures. I loved the Enter if you Dare! This is a Boootiful tablescape. I have had a fun time viewing your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So adorable! I've always skipped decorating for Halloween and went straight to harvest decor for Oct. thru Nov. But this year I've been picking up some Halloween items and your table setting has so inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a scary house you have, my friend. You really went all out on the decor. (The Gail way)
    Bet your boys love all those spiders.
    Thanks for sharing all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all your decor -- it looks spooktacular. I know the boys love it. What fun to eat around hairy spiders and black cats. So festive and creative. Enjoy your fun decorations. You did a great job.
    Hugs,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  23. you sure do have a lot of fall and halloween decorations. i admit, i was suprised to see it so..embraced b/c of the comment you left on my blog. but i am pleasantly surprised! i love to see people get into it, it is my favorite holiday and this season is my favorite season. happy fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.