Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bird of Paradise Silverware

While I was posting my last post about my Mom's silverware (click to go back to previous post)  I wanted to find out more information about the pattern "Bird of Paradise" on her silverware.  I googled the pattern name and was pleasantly surprised to see that some of the vendors on Etsy make jewelry out of old pieces of silverware.  So, I ordered a "Bird of Paradise" bracelet and ring.  The pieces turned out perfect so I thought I would share another way to use your silverware.



The bracelet has two handle that are connected with a ring.   They can custom make the ring any size.  It is a special treat to get to wear this memorable jewelry.  I have included a link to the vendors that I used.  Click on the item you are interested in bracelet or ring to find out more information.

Hope this brings you lasting joy.

2 comments:

  1. ooo beautiful pieces

    xoxo Bardot in Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful pieces of jewelry. Love the Bird of Paradise....yum!

    Sweet Blog you have my friend.

    Love to you~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.