Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ventura Flea Market this Sunday

Sorry I haven't been posting much this month but after this weekend I'll be ready to get on the computer.  This Sunday I will be selling at  the Ventura Flea Market, right on the Pacific Coast in Ventura, California.  If you are in the area, please stop by.  All I know is that I am suppose to have a corner space. 


If you would like more information or directions, there is a button on the side bar or click here. 


I am looking forward to sharing some yummy recipes and decorating ideas with you next week, also, some new treasures from the Flea Market.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Gail!
    I hope you were able to sell lots of things. the weather looks great!

    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.