Monday, November 9, 2009

Chair Size Mattered for a Cozy Corner






This chair first belonged to my sister, then my Mom, and then I inherited it because I liked the idea that it was a small recliner. I wanted a place to read and relax in my sunny guest bedroom but it had to go with the room so I knew it had to be recovered. I first saw a picture of a chair Robin Brown designed at Magnolia Pearl and I loved it. All the different fabrics were incredible so I wanted to use several different fabrics on my redo chair. I wasn't quite as bold as I would have liked but for my first attempt at mixing fabrics, I am satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. Love your chair redo, Gail. I will have to get over there to see it in person. I'll bring my favorite book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.