Monday, March 24, 2014

2014 Valentines

On Valentine's Day my Mom was almost 93 years young.  She still loves to do handiwork so I purchased an embroidery kit that has several holiday table runners.  The first one she finished was this  beautiful Valentine table runner.  I feel blessed that she is able to use her creative talents and has fun.




While shopping in a local antique mall I saw this garland that was made of vintage Valentine cards and playing cards.  Since our family loves to play card games, this seemed fitting to have this on display.



The Valentine runner made the perfect table scape for our Valentine dinner.



Here are some closer looks.




Valentine Day would not be complete without Red Roses.


I have to give a shout out to my friend, Beverly, at My Sew Sweet Studio,
 she put this project together for me.  Check out her blog, she is sew creative.

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.