Thursday, September 27, 2012

Where To Find "Victorian at Heart" Vintage Finds

 
This is my great niece cowgirl, Taylor, with the saddle.

You might say that I'm back in the saddle again.  
I, "Victorian at Heart" joined my friend, Sally, with "FrenchWhite" at the Five and Dime Antique Mall in downtown Bakersfield, California.  I have been a vendor there before and I knew it was time to saddle up again.  This antique mall has two stories of treasures awaiting you when you visit the old Five and Dime Store at 1400 19th Street.  Plan to stop by the 1950's Luncheonette in this building for a nostalgic themed lunch.



I'm saddling up to be a vendor on  
"Antique Alley" at the"Old Time Peddler's Faire"
Saturday, 9am - 5pm, October 13 and 
Sunday October 14, 2012, 9am - 3:30pm 
at the Kern County Museum in Bakersfield, California.  This is a beautiful setting of 50 historic buildings on 8 tree-lined acres with over 200 vendors. There will be Antiques, Food, and Music 
so bring the whole family and enjoy a stroll.  
If you would like more information visit 
It only happens once a year so plan on attending.

See  You  There  !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.