Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's the Happiest Season of All

We've never been able to travel at this time of the year but now we can. We had a fun time visiting with family and friends but now that we are home, I had to change my ideas on Christmas decorating.  Simple decorating has never been in my vocabulary but it is now.  This phase of my life is the dawning of a new season of life and I'm learning to be content with what I can do.  That said, when we returned home, we had Grandparent days and we were so proud of our grandkids.  I would love for you  to see some more pictures, please go to my daughters blog by clicking here: My Fleet of Fords. 



Grandsons:  Eli, Davis, CJ

Wishing you a Merry Christmas

2 comments:

  1. What? No decorating extravaganzas? Welcome to the dark side...no lights, no twinkle, no glitz, no glitter. In a way it makes me feel better that you've joined us. I always would look at your photos and wish I'd made the effort, then thought of all of the work of putting it all away and got over it. I remember when my mother didn't care anymore about putting up a tree and decorating the house and I thought it was terrible. Now I think it's just fine. Do what you feel like doing and don't feel guilty. After all over the top decorating isn't the real reason for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what a handsome group of grandsons! They must make you so proud!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.