Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Is It Autumn Yet?

I have been traveling and visiting many shops in the last few weeks and the "Fall" holiday decor is out there.  It didn't take me long to want to dress my home for Autumn..  So...I thought I would give you a sneak peek at some of my treasures.  Most are new with a few vintage items always finding their way into my decorating. 



To many people, this would be a pile of junk but to me it is inspiration for Autumn.

Check back within the next few weeks to see what this pile of junk  (I mean treasures) becomes.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see - looks intriguing (: Blessings, Susy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last 2 times I posted it hasn't shown up. Will try again.
    When I started reading this, I thought "Darn, she already has her fall deco started, I still have my red, white and blue out".
    Then I scrolled down and saw your treasures waiting to be displayed. Look forward to seeing you work your Gail "magic".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment about your visit. It is always nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.